Hidrate 30 Day Return Policy:
If you wish to return your purchase from Hidrate, you have 30 days from the date of you receive the product to request a full refund of any product purchased on Hidrate (“Product”).
1. To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days of the date on which you received the Product.
- To request an RMA, you must contact our customer service team via our website at www.hidratespark.com or via email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- Any accessories originally included with the Product you purchased must be included with your return.
- Hidrate may require that you furnish proof of purchase details to obtain an RMA.
- Returned Product(s) must be un opened, unused, in its original packaging, and never activated the sensor with an app (which will all be inspected upon receiving it back).
- The printed document with the RMA number must be included along with your returned Product.
2. Additional terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges, and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to Hidrate. If you return a Product to Hidrate (a) without an RMA document from Hidrate (b) without all parts included in the original package or (c) with a sensor that was activated, Hidrate retains the right to either (1) refuse delivery of such return or (2) charge you a restocking fee equal to the higher of fifteen (15) per cent of the original price of the Product or the retail value of the missing parts. Refunds will be processed and paid within 2 weeks of Hidrate’s receipt of the Product.
- Returns are not allowed for reasons pertaining to your device not being listed on our supported device list.