To our loyal and valued customers, friends and fans:
As your partner in healthy habits, we want to sincerely thank you for your patronage and support of HidrateSpark: The World’s Smartest Water Bottle.
We have all been rocked by the rapid development of the global spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. Here at HidrateSpark we’ve been monitoring the situation closely, and we stand with those officials, companies, and individuals that have had to take dramatic steps to encourage social distancing and slow the spread of this global pandemic. We are proud to see people so quickly adapting to these changing circumstances in order to save lives.
Also, in the past weeks, we have heard from so many of you about how your HidrateSpark water bottle keeps track and reminds you to live up to your daily hydration needs. We are grateful that we have been able to design a product that has helped so many people develop habits that lead to better health.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have heard from our national, regional and local health officials about the importance of staying hydrated during this stressful time. We want to take the opportunity to highlight the important recommended steps from the CDC on best practices to protect yourself:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 15-20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact; stay at least 6 feet away from people.
- Stay home from work or school if you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Standard household cleansers and wipes are effective in cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Get enough sleep, eat healthy foods, drink plenty of liquids and exercise, if you are able, to keep your immune system strong.
- It is flu and respiratory disease season right now, so the CDC recommends getting vaccinated, taking everyday preventive actions to stop the spread of germs, and taking flu antivirals if prescribed.
For more information from the CDC, click here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
You can also read more at the Mayo Clinic Coronavirus dedicated website here: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/symptoms-causes/syc-20479963
Finally for additional hydration recommendations please visit our blog at https://hidratespark.com/blogs/hidrate-spark.
Proper hydration will support a strong immune system in a number of ways, including improving blood oxygenation and lymph production. Drinking water also helps you prevent or recover from infections.
We also want to encourage you to clean your HidrateSpark water bottle daily. We have designed the product so that you can easily clean it by taking it apart at the top and bottom with a simple twist. The best way to clean your bottle is with warm water and dish soap.
Finally, to ensure the safety of our team, we are now working from home until circumstances improve. During this time you should not experience any disruptions with our HidrateSpark App, the delivery of your orders, or the communication you have with our staff.
Our world-class customer service team will continue to provide you with the exemplary care you are accustomed to, whether you are looking for support on any product issues or simply have questions you need answered.
We hope you and your loved ones stay healthy and hydrated during these unusual times and wish you well as we move forward.
Alex Hambrock and Coleman Iverson